As a membership benefit, the CPPC offers to its members the possibility to post job opportunities on this page. In addition, an awareness email will also be circulated to our membership community. There are no fees to post a job opportunity for CPPC members. Non-members can also post job opportunities for a reasonable fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have further information.
If you wish to post a job opportunity, please send us by email at email@example.com a copy of the following documents:
1.) A copy of your job posting (Word or PDF format)
2.) A copy of the link where interested candidates can have directly access to the career section of your website for further information on how to apply.
3.) A copy of your corporate logo (jpeg format)
Current Career Opportunities Available
- BC Housing – Procurement Specialist
- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo – Senior Procurement Specialist (Permanent – 2 Positions)
- Queen’s University – Procurement Specialist
- City of Toronto – Manager Policy & Program Planning
- Workers’ Compensation Board of Alberta – Contracting Specialist
- OECM – Director, Strategic Sourcing Solutions
- City of Lévis – Buyer