Closing date: March 16, 2020
Here are the key responsibilities for this position:
• Planning, designing, and delivering category management services, including overseeing all procurement activities.
• Lead development of robust sourcing strategies based on complex research to provide innovative procurement recommendations to senior leadership and executive.
• Manage, lead, and recruit a team of procurement professionals.
• Develop and maintain strong external relationships to foster supplier relationship management activities.
• Develop partnerships with departments and agencies across government.
• Manage all phases of the procurement cycle, including legal consultation, resolution of issues and providing approvals.
• Execute ongoing monitoring of complex procurement projects, practices and strategies to promote standardization and process improvement across departments.
Click here for more information.