As a membership benefit, the CPPC offers to its members the possibility to post job opportunities on this page. In addition, an awareness email will also be circulated to our membership community. There are no fees to post a job opportunity for CPPC members. Non-members can also post job opportunities for a reasonable fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have further information.
If you wish to post a job opportunity, please send us by email at email@example.com a copy of the following documents:
1.) A copy of your job posting (Word or PDF format)
2.) A copy of the link where interested candidates can have directly access to the career section of your website for further information on how to apply.
3.) A copy of your corporate logo (jpeg format)
Current Career Opportunities Available
- City of Whitehorse – Officer, Senior Procurement
- University Health Network – Senior Manager, Procurement
- City of St. Albert – Procurement Specialist (Term Position)
- City of Airdrie – Corporate Contracts and Construction Specialist (6 Month term)
- BC Housing – Senior Supply Chain Specialist
- Royal Canadian Mint – Senior Manager, Business Partner Procurement
- Royal Canadian Mint – Senior Category Specialist (2 x 2 year term positions)
- Royal Canadian Mint – Senior Advisor, Strategic Procurement (2 x 2 year term positions)
- Toronto Public Library – Manager, Procurement and Contracts