Question from Yukon College

Please reply to:

Yukon College would like to know if anyone has contracts that they can share that are for Research Services or Technical services?

Yukon College is also looking to see if anyone template/contract to share for “sub-grant” – whereby researchers send funds to or receive funds from co-investigators at other institutions.

Thank you