Please reply to: Shanna Epp, email@example.com
- How do you procure helicopter services? If you can share your tender documents that would be great.
- For helicopters do you have a safety standard/policy when procuring these services (this is beyond what Transport Canada has in place for safety)
- Any info you can share on helicopters would be greatly appreciated
- Do you currently use an online system for internal employees to buy supplies for their offices
- If so who do you use?
- Can you share the tender documents with me?
- Lessons learned or something you would do differently
- Fleet management
- Does anyone use automatic vehicle locators in their fleets?
- What do you use for fuel cards?
Thank you !
CPPC is inviting proposals for Education Sessions at our 2020 Forum taking place in Calgary from November 1 to 4, 2020. This year’s theme is Vision 20/20. This theme allows us to explore the vision of where we can go from here. Click here to access our Forum page with further details on how to submit a proposal.
We are looking forward to seeing you all in Calgary next November !
Please reply to: Geneviève Audet, Genevieve.firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Secretariat for Public Procurement of the Treasury Board of Quebec would like to obtain information from member organizations on their tendering process in the context of public procurement.
2. Specifically, they would like to know the eligibility and compliance requirements that are used by member organizations during this bidder selection process.
3. This information may be contained in laws, regulations, policies, manuals or tender documents. Criteria may be mandatory or optional.
Thank you !
Please reply to: Genevieve Sharkey, email@example.com
The Government of Nova Scotia is looking for examples of how your entity procures and evaluates Math Manipulatives.
We ask if you could share any of the following that would be appreciated:
- Examples of solicitations (RFP/RFQ/RFT)
- Evaluation matrix for Math Manipulatives
Please reply to: Wendy Bonnie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Manitoba Hydro is preparing an RFP for Administrative Services Only (ASO) health benefits and emergency travel health insurance. Members are asked if they can provide information the following:
- A ‘per line’ pricing model for Administrative Services Only (ASO) health benefits. Information could include: the levels of detail (beyond paper claim line and digital claim line) that are most often used; other cost factors that may be broken out separately; experiences transitioning from a % of claims paid to a per line model, etc.
- Containing costs for travel pooling charges; appropriate escalation clauses and validation methods.
Please reply to: Stephen Terry, email@example.com
- The Halifax Regional Municipality would like to request if any member organizations can share the org chart for their centralized Procurement departments.
- The Halifax Regional Municipality asks if any member organizations have a framework, guidelines or client questionnaire related to when to include a fairness monitor in a Procurement strategy that they can share.
- The Halifax Regional Municipality asks if any member organizations can share their current Procurement/Commercial Card policy.